To save my friends from asking me what I want for my birthday(ahem it’s in a week!), here are some of the things I would love to get this year. LOL!
1. Clarisonic Mia replacement brushes(Deep Pore cleansing variety) – You know I love my clarisonic and since replacement brush heads are hard to come by here in MNL, these babies would be great gifts. wink wink!
2. iPod Classic – My six year old iPod is nearing death’s throes and I think the classic is the superior music player – simple and straightforward.
3. LL Bean Boat tote in Camouflage – I love LL bean boat totes and I love anything camo!
4. Chanel Le Vernis in Mysterious – Do I even have to explain?
5. Nespresso Capsules in Roma – My favorite and I actually want another machine(Just in case you’re feeling generous. hehehe)
6. Astier de Villate Scented candles – Lovely scents with beautiful packaging!
7. Hurom Slow Juicer – I KNOW, I’ve been talking about getting this juicer for like.. forever! SO why don’t you just give it to me for my birthday? LOL!
8. Etude House “I’m blooming” Cooling Mist for Oily Skin – I tried it out just this morning and it was so lovely! Wouldn’t mind getting this one as a gift
9. Australian Vogue August 2013 – BECAUSE MY IDOL IS ON THE COVER <3
10. Lululemon and Stella McCartney for Adidas Workout wear – Because I spend way too much time working out than going out these days, why not look cute, too