I haven’t talked about nail polish in a very long time! As you well know, I’m a huge Chanel nails fan. I collect them, in fact, and I almost exclusively use Chanel for my nails. The line is really of good quality but not great admittedly as it’s prone to some wear on the tips. But when it comes to luxury and setting trends? Chanel sets the bar.
I bring a number of bottles with me whenever I get my nails done. I like to have variety – I can get fickle-minded and change my color preference at the last minute. People have asked me if I had to choose 5 of my favorite/”desert” island colors, what would it be? Well, here they are:
1. Dragon – I’m not a red nails kind of girl because I think it looks kind of trampy but Dragon leaves your nail surprisingly looking classy plus it stays glossy for days!
2. Frenzy – Like I said in my yearender glossy, Frenzy is the best neutral nail polish. Leaves your nails clean-looking and fresh.
3. Blue Satin – The perfect dark nail color(Rouge Noir is in my top 10 but Blue satin is too unique – I LOVE IT!) – super deep and mysterious with some shimmer when the light hits your nails.
4. Tendresse – I found out about Tendresse from Vanessa Train’s list of favorite beauty products(I LOVE HER). I love this color because it’s so light, kind of opalescent. It also looks so natural and it looks like blush for nails.
5. Particuliere – The shade that began a wave of change in the nail world. It’s a perfect taupe color – brown or grey depending on the light. A great punctuation for any outfit.