Archive for April 20th, 2011
Shawn Yao is a TV journalist for TV5 and host of their morning show “Sapul”. She is also a model, pilates enthusiast, photographer and is an editor for Uno Magazine.
1. Shu Uemura Face Architect – Favorite fluid foundation for morning show and when I’m attempting my own makeup:
2. Cyber Colors GEMSTONE Aqua-Base Pudding Aquatic Foundation SPF20 – My favorite foundation for evening news (A)
3. L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation – My favorite foundation for evening news (B)
4. MAC Dark Brown Matte Eyeshadow – For kilay and shadow, I hate frosted shadow!
5. Dashe makeup brushes, 21 pc set. – More than I need/know how to use! Soft, not itchy! Cheaper than a single “branded”
6. Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit – Contour/Highlight stuff
7. Leyende’s Face Canvas – Moisturizer
8. Leyende’s Clean Slate – Face wash to remove makeup
9. Leyende’s Taming of the DO – BEST CONDITIONER. EVER!!!!! As in.
10. Leyende’s Out of Sight – Eye Cream
11. SkinPeptoxyl Eye serum – I dunno what this is exactly, na-sales talk ako sa Sasa, haha
12. Jason Tea Tree Oil – My skin’s cure-all, from zits, bug bites, cuts, burns
as told to divasoria
(photo courtesy of juice.ph)
Saab Magalona is an up-and-coming actress, writer and multimedia personality. She comes from a long line of artists and is the daughter of king of rap, Francis Magalona, and Pia Arroyo Magalona.
My mom always told me to use moisturizer but I didn’t want to have to add a step to my makeup routine until recently. So now that I’m older I understand the importance of taking care of my skin and I use Balm Shelter by The Balm. This also has SPF 18 so I’m protected from the sun.
Regina Belmonte recommended MAC duo fibre stippling brush to me while we were out shopping. I told her I didn’t know much about applying makeup and she said this brush would help me even out my moisturizer/foundation/blush. True enough, it’s perfect for a lazy daisy like me hehe. And then I use Clinique’s Airbrush concealer since I’m all for easy-to-use products!
My mom gave me bloom’s medium brown brow definer late last year. I never used to put anything on my eyebrows before but it’s hard to go wrong using this. It made such a difference. Nagmumukha akong artista (nye). I like small mascara brushes so I use Maybelline Volum’ Express (Hello Kitty) cat eyes mascara
I love MAC Blacktrack fluidline + MAC eyeliner brush – No need to sharpen? Long lasting? No smudge? Check!
To take off my make up, I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. I swear by it!
My favorite shampoo ever was Palmolive Aromatherapy Romance which I discovered late 2008 and then I think it got phased out or it’s seasonal or something — I really don’t know why it’s so hard to find. It’s like a treasure hunt. Last month I found it at Rustans Katipunan. Same bottle, same smell, but it wasn’t called Romance anymore. Last week I was looking for it but it was gone AGAIN. The closest thing to it is Palmolive Naturals Hair Repair so I bought that instead. I also love using Dove Exfoliating Beauty Soap because I just feel clean after using this.
as told to divasoria