Divasoria

LBD

with 8 comments

i was feeling a little under the weather last friday and i decided to take a half day. found myself in shangri-la mall with a friend and while browsing through homme et femme, my friend called me over and started screaming out “this is sooo you!!”. it was this deceptively simple little black dress – reminds you of an average shift in front with a little shoulder pad action. the back though was something else.

combonewdress

drape-y with a very low-cut. very dramatic! and sexy! without being skanky! i loved it at first sight. what made it more awesome is that i fit a european size 38 :P HEE-HEE! it was definitely a great way to make me feel better.

Written by divasoria

May 27th, 2009 at 6:31 am

Posted in fashion

Tagged with ,

8 Responses to 'LBD'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'LBD'.

1. Nice dress!

Vanity sizing in the US has totally messed things up. Banana Republic says I’m a frikkin size 4 when I know I’m so not. I don’t even fit into XL in some Manila stores!

wysgal

27 May 09 at 7:55 am

2. local brands can be a pain but i get stuff from ba-yo and details trading. and i’m just an L not XL there. LOL! even some from SM and landmark, too. i think local retailers are starting to realize that domestic nutrition is evolving and stereotypical petite asian girls are not the average nor the majority anymore. i mean, you’re 5’8, i’m 5’8, i have other friends who are 5’6 and up, too.

divasoria

28 May 09 at 8:23 am

3. putach but not. i love it!

chico

28 May 09 at 12:21 pm

4. putach but not..NICE! love the term :p you know we all have our inner skank. AAHAHAHAHA

divasoria

28 May 09 at 11:18 pm

5. dramatic back, indeed – loves it! i can never get enough of shift dresses!

abby

29 May 09 at 9:14 am

6. is this the acne jeans “dressy” dress? if it is, i am so in love with this dress and it looks great on you! the back is to die for. :)

eunice

31 May 09 at 3:36 am

7. i love this, grace!

kelly

2 Jun 09 at 7:26 pm

8. [...] grace – it’s weird but i have the exact same dress and same cuff(of course it looks better on the model!!). which i both wore for my [...]