Divasoria

totally outrageous!

with 5 comments

i woke up this morning with the most brilliant epiphany – lady gaga is the real life jem and the holograms!

gagajem

wait in that photo though, lady gaga looks more of a misfit than a hologram. i loved jem and the holograms. i initially did not like the doll. i remember my godmother coming home from the states with a bunch of barbies and a lone jem/jerrica doll. i really wanted the rocker barbie in hot pink but my cousins got to it first, so i was left with an unknown doll named jem. i was like “barbie is the best!! who the hell is jem”. well, after a few months, the cartoon jem and holograms became huge and i became the coolest girl in school. bwahahahaha! jem was an awesome cartoon – music, bad girls, love stories. OMG! the best. and because of this wondrous childhood memory, i downloaded a bunch of jem songs.

jem is <3! i just noticed that in this version of like a dream, the video is like a mix of rainbow brite, she-ra and my little pony. i love 80s cartoons!

Written by divasoria

March 29th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

5 Responses to 'totally outrageous!'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'totally outrageous!'.

1. Hannah Montana is a Jem rip-off.

ana

29 Mar 09 at 6:36 pm

2. FINALLY!!! Someone in the P.I. who knows about Jem and the Holograms!!!! I used to watch the cartoons over and over and over and over! :)

I have a jem/jerrica doll and jetta doll, my sister has Danse :)

Hatsuko

31 Mar 09 at 2:19 pm

3. She does look more like a Misfit there.

I just finished my take on Jem with lots o’ pics if you are interested.

Fortress Guy

20 Jul 09 at 1:57 am

4. I just LOVE Jem I can watch the series over and over again and I’m never bored!!

Kate

10 Oct 09 at 5:44 am

5. Hiya…I just posted a blog where I mention Jem and how I think Lady Gaga looks like her. So when I started searching Google for pics and more info to reminisce with, I came across your post. Yay! :) I’m not the only one!

Christie Belle